I am an ecologist and evolutionary biologist, interested in tropical ecology and conservation biology. I use an integrative approach combining empirical observations, experiments, modelling, and trait-based and phylogenetic tools to answer my research questions, and apply these questions to a wide range of systems.
I am currently a postdoctoral research associate at Rice University.
- Functional diversity and phylogenetic structure of plant communities
- Effect of habitat disturbance (edge creation and fragmentation) on frugivore-plant mutualisms and on plant communities
- Frugivore-plant interactions in Madagascar rainforests
- Mammalian responses to climate change
- Characterizing extinction trends in Malagasy primate